NCH ExpressScribe PRO for mac 2020 is professional audio player software for PC or Mac designed to assist the transcription of audio recordings. A typist can install it on their computer and control audio playback using a transcription foot pedal or keyboard. This transcribing software also offers valuable features for typists including variable speed playback, multi-channel control, playing video, file management, and more.
NCH ExpressScribe PRO key featuring foot pedal control, variable speed, speech to text engine integration and support for a wide variety of audio formats including wav, mp3, wma and more. Audio recordings can be loaded automatically from CD, email, LAN, FTP, local hard drive and Express Delegate. Traditional hand held dictation recorders can also be docked and the audio transferred. Features a Mini version to reduce the applications screen space.
NCH ExpressScribe PRO Mac Features:
- Variable speed playback (constant pitch)
- Supports audio and video playback
- Plays most formats including encrypted dictation files. See supported file formats
- Supports professional USB foot pedals to control playback. See supported professional foot pedal controllers
- Uses ‘hotkeys’ to control playback when transcribing into other software (e.g., Word)
- Dock both analog and digital portable voice recorders to load recordings
- Works with Microsoft Word and all major word-processors
- Automatically receives and loads files by internet (FTP), email or over a local computer network
- Automatically sends typing to those who dictated the work
- Works with speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking to automatically convert speech to text
- Load CD audio directly and start working as the audio loads
- Works with FastFox text expander for entering medical/legal phrases and common phrases with keyboard shortcuts.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.