Navicat Premium 2023 Mac is a database development tool that allows you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases from a single application. Navicat Premium Mac Crack compatible with cloud databases like Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, Google Cloud and MongoDB Atlas. You can quickly and easily build, manage and maintain your databases. You can also download Navicat Premium 15 Crack
Navicat Premium Mac Features:
- Data Transfer, Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization help you migrate your data easier and faster for less overhead.
- Deliver detailed, step-by-step guidelines for transferring data across various DBMS.
- Compare and synchronize databases with Data and Structure Synchronization.
- Use Import Wizard to transfer data into a database from diverse formats, or from ODBC after setting up a data source connection.
- Export data from tables, views, or query results to formats like Excel, Access, CSV and more.
- Navicat Premium Crack Mac gives you the tools you need to manage your data efficiently and ensure a smooth process.
- Visual SQL Builder will help you create, edit and run SQL statements without having to worry about syntax and proper usage of commands.
- Code fast with Code Completion and customizable Code Snippet by getting suggestions for keywords and stripping the repetition from coding.
- Quickly locate and correct PL/SQL and PL/PGSQL coding errors using our debugging component.
- Create, modify and manage all database objects using our professional object designers.
- Convert your databases into graphical representations using a sophisticated database design.
- Our powerful local backup/restore solution and intuitive GUI for Oracle Data Pump/SQL Server Backup Utility guides you through the backup process and reduces the potential for errors.
- Set an automation for repeatable deployment process like database backup and script execution at a specific time or day.
- No matter where you are, you can always get the job done.
- Synchronize your connection settings, models, queries and virtual groups to our Navicat Cloud service so you can get real-time access to them, and share them with your coworkers anytime and anywhere.
- With Navicat Cloud, you can leverage every minute of your day to maximize your productivity.
- Establish secure connections through SSH Tunneling and SSL ensure every connection is secure, stable, and reliable.
- Support different authentication methods of database servers such as PAM authentication for MySQL and MariaDB, and GSSAPI authentication for PostgreSQL.
- Navicat Premium Mac tnt provides more authentication mechanisms and high-performance environments.
Navicat Premium v16 New Features:
- New Data Generation Tool
- Enhanced Charts Feature
- Support of Navicat On-Prem Server.
- Connection Profiles
- Field Information Pane
- PostgreSQL Extensions Management
- Query Execution Summary
- Navicat On-Prem Server is released
- Many other new features and improvements.
- Unable to open the objects in the “Find in Database” window.
- The values of RAW columns were displayed as garbled characters.
- Cannot show query errors when using HTTP tunnel.
- Data transfer process stopped when transferring MongoDB database.
- Crashed when renaming a connection in a group.
- Cannot show the new group unless Navicat was restarted.
- CREATE INDEX SQL was missing table name when exporting PostgreSQL model to a SQL file.
- Syntax error occurred when using BEGIN ATOMIC in query.
- Checks were not imported when using “Reverse Database to Model”.
- Unable to sort columns in table viewer.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.