Navicat Premium Essentials 2019 Mac is a compact version of Navicat which provides the basic and necessary features you will need to perform simple database development. Navicat Essentials is for commercial use and is available for MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, and SQLite databases. If you need to administer all aforementioned database servers at the same time, there is also Navicat Premium Essentials for mac which allows you to access multiple servers from a single application.
Navicat Premium Essentials Mac Features:
- We focus strongly on improving responsiveness, usability, and performance.
- You can run certain tasks in parallel to increase the overall efficiency of your database development.
- Manage both on-premises and cloud databases such as Amazon RDS, Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, SQL Azure, Oracle Cloud, and Google Cloud.
- Add your favorite tabs to On Startup and have them open automatically when Navicat launches, and use MacBook Pro Touch Bar to easily access Navicat features and controls.
- Use Import/Export Wizard to have data conversion from plain text formats such as TXT, CSV, XML and JSON.
- Navicat Essentials gives you the tools you need to manage your data efficiently and ensure a smooth process.
- Synchronize your connection settings and queries to our Navicat Cloud service so you can get real-time access to them, and share them with your coworkers anytime and anywhere.
- Support different authentication methods of database servers such as PAM authentication for MySQL and MariaDB, and GSSAPI authentication for PostgreSQL.
- Navicat provides more authentication mechanisms and high-performance environments so you never have to worry about connecting over an insecure network.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.