Navicat for SQLite 2023 Mac client from PremiumSoft is an integrated GUI tool let you perform SQLite administration and database development in an easier way. Advanced features allow you to create database models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote SQLite server. Navicat SQLite crack mac also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more. You can also download Navicat for SQLite 15 Crack
Navicat for SQLite Mac Features:
- Data Synchronization Set up and deploy the comparisons in seconds, and get the detailed script to specify the changes you want to execute.
- Use Import Wizard to transfer data into a database from diverse formats.
- Export data from tables, views, or query results to formats like Excel, Access, CSV and more.
- Navicat for SQLite Crack gives you the tools you need to manage your data efficiently and ensure a smooth process.
- Visual SQL Builder will help you create, edit and run SQL statements without having to worry about syntax and proper usage of commands.
- Convert your databases into graphical representations using a sophisticated database design and modeling tool so you can model, create, and understand complex databases with ease.
- Set an automation for repeatable deployment process like database backup and script execution at a specific time or day.
- Navicat Cloud service so you can get real-time access to them, and share them with your coworkers anytime and anywhere.
- Unable to open the objects in the “Find in Database” window.
- Cannot show query errors when using HTTP tunnel.
- Crashed when renaming a connection in a group.
- Cannot show the new group unless Navicat was restarted.
- Checks were not imported when using “Reverse Database to Model”.
- Unable to sort columns in table viewer.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.