Navicat for SQL Server 2023 Mac is an ideal solution for SQL Server administration and development which lets you create, edit databases, run SQL queries and connect to remote SQL Server in an easier way. Navicat for SQL Server Crack features an intuitive GUI and offers powerful visual tools such as Query Editor with syntax highlight capability, SQL Preview, SQL Console, TEXT, Hex and BLOB viewer/editor, SSH Tunnel and more, to increase your productivity. You can also download Navicat for SQL Server 15 Crack
Navicat for SQL Server Mac Features:
- Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization help you migrate your data easier and faster for less overhead.
- Set up and deploy the comparisons in seconds, and get the detailed script to specify the changes you want to execute.
- Use Import Wizard to transfer data into a database from diverse formats, or from ODBC after setting up a data source connection.
- Navicat gives you the tools you need to manage your data efficiently and ensure a smooth process.
- Visual SQL Builder will help you create, edit and run SQL statements without having to worry about syntax and proper usage of commands.
- Create, modify and manage all database objects using our professional object designers.
- Convert your databases into graphical representations using a sophisticated database design and modeling tool so you can model, create, and understand complex databases with ease.
- Unable to open the objects in the “Find in Database” window.
- Crashed when renaming a connection in a group.
- Cannot show the new group unless Navicat was restarted.
- Checks were not imported when using “Reverse Database to Model”.
- Unable to sort columns in table viewer.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.