Navicat for PostgreSQL 2021 Mac is a powerful yet easy-to-use PostgreSQL graphical interface that provides extensive functionality for managing and developing PostgreSQL database. Advanced features allow you to create database models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote SQLite server. Navicat for PostgreSQL crack mac also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Navicat for PostgreSQL Mac Features:
- Data Transfer, Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization help you migrate your data easier and faster for less overhead.
- Use Import Wizard to transfer data into a database from diverse formats, or from ODBC after setting up a data source connection.
- Navicat gives you the tools you need to manage your data efficiently and ensure a smooth process.
- Visual SQL Builder will help you create, edit and run SQL statements without having to worry about syntax and proper usage of commands.
- Quickly locate and correct PL/PGSQL coding errors using our debugging component such as setting breakpoints, stepping through the program, viewing and modifying variable values, and examining the call stack.
- Create, modify and manage all database objects using our professional object designers.
- Our powerful local backup/restore solution guides you through the backup process and reduces the potential for errors.
- Synchronize your connection settings, models, queries and virtual groups to our Navicat Cloud service so you can get real-time access to them, and share them with your coworkers anytime and anywhere.
- Establish secure connections through SSH Tunneling and SSL ensure every connection is secure, stable, and reliable.
- Support different authentication methods of database servers such as GSSAPI authentication.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.