Navicat for Oracle 2020 Mac is a powerful Database administration tool for Oracle. It works with any Oracle Database Server from version 8i or above, and supports most of the latest Oracle objects features including Directory, Tablespace, Synonym, Materialized View, Trigger, Sequence, and Type, etc. Navicat for Oracle crack mac Features in Navicat are sophisticated enough to provide professional developers for all their specific needs, yet easy to learn for users who are new to Oracle.
Navicat for Oracle Mac Features:
- Navicat offers two connection modes to the Oracle server: connection through the Oracle Call Interface (OCI) in Basic mode and alias entry from a tnsnames.ora file in TNS mode.
- You can set the role for user to connect with Default, SYSOPER or SYSDBA system privilege.
- Establish a secure SSH session through SSH Tunneling in Navicat.
- You can easily transfer your connection settings while migrating Navicat from one computer to another new machine.
- PL/SQL Debugger offers all features you could wish for such as setting breakpoints, stepping through the program, viewing and modifying variable values, and examining the call stack.
- You can debug PL/SQL code such as procedures and functions, object methods, and triggers directly from the Navicat environment.
- The tree view shows dependencies and information among objects including function, procedure, package, type, parameter, code body and so on.
- You to create and edit queries/views visually without knowledge of SQL.
- It allows you to create and edit SQL text for a query, prepare and execute selected queries.
- You can format your SQL through a user-defined set of rules.
- This feature will increase your coding productivity and will improve the readability of your SQL code.
- You want to select available properties of database objects or SQL keywords, all it takes is a pick from the drop-down list.
- Code Folding lets you collapse (hide) and expand (show) sections of your code to make it easier to navigate and read.
- Navicat will try to locate its matching brace, bracket, or parenthesis and highlight their companion with pre-defined colour.
- You can import data from ODBC after setting up a data source connection.
- Export Wizard allows you to export data into various format. Save your settings as an export profile for setting schedule.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.