Navicat for MySQL 2023 Mac Client from PremiumSoft, is an integrated GUI tool let you perform MySQL administration and database development in an easier way. Advanced features allow you to create data models, import/export data, backup, transfer databases, create queries, and manage your local or remote MySQL server. Navicat MySQL mac also includes a full-featured graphical manager for setting the users and access privileges and more.
Data Transfer, Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization help you migrate your data easier and faster for less overhead. Deliver detailed, step-by-step guidelines for transferring data across databases. Compare and synchronize databases with Data and Structure Synchronization. Navicat for MySQL crack mac set up and deploy the comparisons in seconds, and get the detailed script to specify the changes you want to execute.
Use Import Wizard to transfer data into a database from diverse formats, or from ODBC after setting up a data source connection. Export data from tables, views, or query results to formats like Excel, Access, CSV and more. Add, modify, and delete records with our spreadsheet-like Grid View together with an array of data editing tools to facilitate your edits. Navicat gives you the tools you need to manage your data efficiently and ensure a smooth process. You can also download Navicat for MySQL 15 Crack
Navicat for MySQL Mac Features:
- Seamless Data Migration
- Diversified Manipulation Tool
- Visual SQL Builder will help you create, edit and run SQL.
- Code fast with Code Completion and customizable Code Snippet.
- Create, modify and manage all database objects using our professional object designers.
- Convert your databases into graphical representations using a sophisticated database design.
- Our powerful local backup/restore solution guides you through the backup process and reduces the potential for errors.
- Set an automation for repeatable deployment process like database backup and script execution at a specific time or day.
- No matter where you are, you can always get the job done.
- Synchronize your connection settings, models, queries and virtual groups to our Navicat Cloud service so you can get real-time access to them.
- You can leverage every minute of your day to maximize your productivity.
- Establish secure connections through SSH Tunneling and SSL ensure every connection is secure, stable, and reliable.
- Support different authentication methods of database servers such as PAM authentication.
- Navicat provides more authentication mechanisms and high-performance environments.
- Unable to open the objects in the “Find in Database” window.
- Cannot show query errors when using HTTP tunnel.
- Crashed when renaming a connection in a group.
- Cannot show the new group unless Navicat was restarted.
- Checks were not imported when using “Reverse Database to Model”.
- Unable to sort columns in table viewer.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.