Navicat for MongoDB 2023 Mac gives you a highly effective GUI interface for MongoDB database management, administration and development. Connect to local/remote MongoDB servers with MongoDB Atlas and Huawei Cloud compatibility. Navicat for MongoDB Crack Mac offers remarkable features for managing, monitoring, querying, and visualizing your data. You can easily increase productivity of routine MongoDB operations. You can also download Navicat for MongoDB 15 Crack
Navicat for MongoDB Mac Features:
- Seamless Data Migration – Data Transfer and Data Synchronization help you migrate your data easier and faster for less overhead. Deliver detailed, step-by-step guidelines for transferring data across databases.
- Diversified Manipulation Tool – Use Import Wizard to transfer data into a database from diverse formats, or from ODBC after setting up a data source connection.
- Easy Query Editing – Visual Query Builder will help you create, edit and run queries without having to worry about syntax and proper usage of commands.
- Intelligent Object Designer – Create, modify, and manage all database objects using our professional object designers.
- Increase Your Productivity – Our intuitive GUI for MongoDBDump Utility guides you through the backup process and minimizes potential errors.
- Smart Schema Analyzer – Discover and explore your schema with our built-in schema visualization tool.
- Make Collaboration Easy – Synchronize your connection settings, queries and virtual groups to our Navicat Cloud service so you can get real-time access to them, and share them with your coworkers anytime and anywhere.
- Advanced Secure Connection – Establish secure connections through SSH Tunneling and SSL ensure every connection is secure, stable, and reliable.
- Unable to open the objects in the “Find in Database” window.
- Cannot show query errors when using HTTP tunnel.
- Crashed when renaming a connection in a group.
- Cannot show the new group unless Navicat was restarted.
- Checks were not imported when using “Reverse Database to Model”.
- Unable to sort columns in table viewer.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.