Navicat for MariaDB 2023 Mac provides a native environment for MariaDB database management and development. Connect to local/remote MariaDB servers and compatible with Amazon RDS. Navicat for MariaDB Crack mac supports most of the additional features like new storage engines, microseconds, virtual columns, and more. You can also download Navicat for MariaDB 15 Crack
Navicat for MariaDB Mac Features:
- Intuitive and well-designed GUI simplifies your database administration and development.
- Insert a snippet into the SQL Editor for faster and error-free SQL writing.
- Manage all the database objects with smart object designer.
- Insert, edit, delete or copy/paste a data entry into our spreadsheet-like data editor.
- Visualize and edit your databases using a sophisticated database design and modeling tool.
- Compare and sync data between databases/schemas with a detailed analytical process.
- Deliver a full picture of database differences, and generate script to update the destination database.
- Construct SQL statements in the SQL Editor by picking the suggestions from the drop-down list.
- Create and schedule a batch job for your daily tasks, and get notification e-mails upon tasks completion
- Store your files in cloud to start collaboration with your team members.
- Unable to open the objects in the “Find in Database” window.
- Cannot show query errors when using HTTP tunnel.
- Crashed when renaming a connection in a group.
- Cannot show the new group unless Navicat was restarted.
- Checks were not imported when using “Reverse Database to Model”.
- Unable to sort columns in table viewer.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.