Native Instruments Reaktor 2019 Mac makes advanced sonic experimentation more accessible than ever. Primary and Core Macro libraries are refined for ease of use with new categories and intuitive folder structure. Workflows are now more efficient thanks to a modernized interface, improved structure editing, and a revised property and navigation. Plus, new features like Table Framework, Bundles, and Scoped Buses unlock a new level of power to REAKTOR builders.
Native Instruments Reaktor for mac into a fully-equipped, rack-style modular synth. Over 30 Blocks including oscillators, filters, effects, modulators, and sequencers come with REAKTOR 6. Among these Blocks are components from acclaimed NI synths such as ROUNDS and MONARK all you need to start creating elaborate modular synth patches.
Native Instruments Reaktor Mac Features:
- REAKTOR’s trademark sound quality is unmistakable.
- Their relentless pursuit of DSP excellence keeps this sonic toolkit.
- It is organized for immediate use in REAKTOR’s macro libraries for fast.
- Newcomers can quickly start playing with over 70 REAKTOR Factory.
- Once the REAKTOR environment becomes familiar, patching.
- And for those who want to dig deeper into the creative process.
- REAKTOR lets you build complete instruments from the ground up.
- FIXED 30 minutes demo for products containing presets.
- FIXED Recording audio-files with internal Recorder broken.
- FIXED Re-naming snap banks via enter key instead of double click.
- ADDED Re-naming snapshot banks via context menu.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.