Native Instruments Reaktor 2021 Mac makes advanced sonic experimentation more accessible than ever. Primary and Core Macro libraries are refined for ease of use with new categories and intuitive folder structure. Workflows are now more efficient thanks to a modernized interface, improved structure editing, and a revised property and navigation. Plus, new features like Table Framework, Bundles, and Scoped Buses unlock a new level of power to REAKTOR builders.
Native Instruments Reaktor for mac into a fully-equipped, rack-style modular synth. Over 30 Blocks including oscillators, filters, effects, modulators, and sequencers come with REAKTOR 6. Among these Blocks are components from acclaimed NI synths such as ROUNDS and MONARK all you need to start creating elaborate modular synth patches.
Native Instruments Reaktor Mac Features:
- REAKTOR’s trademark sound quality is unmistakable.
- Their relentless pursuit of DSP excellence keeps this sonic toolkit.
- It is organized for immediate use in REAKTOR’s macro libraries for fast.
- Newcomers can quickly start playing with over 70 REAKTOR Factory.
- Once the REAKTOR environment becomes familiar, patching.
- And for those who want to dig deeper into the creative process.
- REAKTOR lets you build complete instruments from the ground up.
ADDED Big Sur compatibility on Intel-based Macs. Please note the following:
REAKTOR is not yet supported on Apple Silicon based Macs. Even though it can be installed from Native Access on these Computers, there is a small possibility on data loss, when loading Ensembles one after another in Logic and when relocating missing samples. We are working with Apple to resolve these issues. Please see this article for updates
REMOVED 32 bit VST plug-in targets on Windows
Please note that the update installer will remove the 32 bit VST plug-in targets. if you want to roll back and install the last version including the 32 bit VST plug-in targets Please visit this page
KNOWN ISSUE Only happens on Apple Silicon based Macs with Big Sur in Logic
There might be cutoff UI or UI glitches, when the Reaktor AU plugin window resizes on content load can be worked around by closing and reopening the plugin window
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.