Native Instruments Massive 2022 Mac original Massive, having helped define the sound of modern genres such as dubstep and EDM, became synonymous with an exciting, forward-thinking approach to synthesis that unapologetically embraced its digital DNA. Famous for its intuitive interface and sonic potential from enormous basslines and soaring leads, to evolving ambient textures it quickly became a staple part of many production toolkits.
Massive X for mac crack is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
- Our House
Native Instruments Massive Mac Features:
- It is a sonic monster the ultimate synth for basses and leads.
- The virtual-analog concept belies the contemporary, cutting-edge sound it generates.
- MASSIVE gives your tracks a solid foundation with the creamiest, punchiest basses.
- Razor-sharp leads cut through the mix even with grit and dirt piled high.
- MASSIVE contains over 1300 sounds, all crafted by leading artists and sound designers.
- The efficient search and intuitive filter functions let you find presets according.
- It is ideal for live performance. The integrated step sequencers, effects.
- All these features have been implemented with a focus on usability.
- macOS; AU, VST3, VSTi
- MASSIVE X is available as AAX, AU, VST and VST3 Plug-ins in this version.
- MASSIVE X requires an Intel processor with AVX or an Apple Silicon processor.
- On Apple Silicon machines, Rosetta 2 must be installed in order to install and use MASSIVE X.
- The MASSIVE X Factory Library is a separate installation, be sure to install via NATIVE ACCESS.
- FIXED Reduced the aliasing of the SVF filter in LP4 mode when using feedback
- FIXED Browser icons displayed incorrectly
- FIXED Intermittent crashes in Logic
- KNOWN ISSUE VST3 crashes in Reaper on macOS during scan (but still passes validation)
- KNOWN ISSUE Host automation parameter names are fixed to “Macro” in Logic and GarageBand on Apple Silicon computers
- KNOWN ISSUE Intermittent crashes when used with Mainstage.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.