Native Instruments Massive 2021 Mac is a sonic monster the ultimate synth for basses and leads. The analog concept belies the contemporary, cutting-edge sound it generates. Native Instruments Massive Serial Number Mac high-end engine delivers pure quality, lending an undeniable virtue and character to even the most saturated of sounds. The interface is clearly laid out and easy to use, ensuring you will have MASSIVE generating earth-shuddering sounds from the very first note. The original Massive, having helped define the sound of modern genres such as dubstep and EDM, became synonymous with an exciting, forward-thinking approach to synthesis that unapologetically embraced its digital DNA.
Famous for its intuitive interface and sonic potential – from enormous basslines and soaring leads, to evolving ambient textures – it quickly became a staple part of many production toolkits. Native Instruments Massive Crack Mac is Native Instruments’ new flagship synth, built by the same team as its predecessor. Based on a state of the art architecture, it delivers pristine sound, and huge creative flexibility for artists and sound designers alike – allowing them to create, modulate, and experiment with sound from a huge range of sources, in any way they like.
- REMOVED 32-bit plugin targets on Windows
- FIXED Massive is now macOS Big Sur compatible
- FIXED Massive AU crashes upon loading in Ableton Live 11
- FIXED Last item in the plugin File Browser is not shown when the list exceeds available space
- FIXED Plugin File Browser doesnt display any external HDs
- FIXED Setting autoscaling to ‘off in Ableton Live 10.1 on, Windows can lead to UI glitches
- FIXED Activating autoscaling in Cubase 11 on Windows can lead to UI glitches.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.