Native Instruments Maschine 2021 Mac create tight rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments with MASCHINE the groundbreaking instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, multi-effect unit and VST/AU plug-in host with tactile control. Experience a fully creative workflow with the integrated hardware/software system, combining the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects.
NEW JUICE FOR OLD MASCHINES:
If you’re still using MASCHINE 1.x, the MASCHINE software update can give you more functionality, sound, and raw power for modern music production. Completely reworked, the software offers countless new ways to support and fast-track your ideas.
The software is compatible with all generations of MASCHINE and MASCHINE MIKRO – it works with the hardware you already have. Read on for details on what you get.
REWORKED AUDIO ENGINE:
MASCHINE crack audio engine adds unlimited groups and insert effects to MASCHINE’s powerful feature set. Multicore support ensures your computer handles it all in parallel with ultra-efficient processing even when using the software as a VST or AU plug-in. The new audio engine now also supports sidechaining, for classic ducking effects and more.
MASCHINE for mac sets a new benchmark in software drum synthesis. Create your own perfectly-tuned electronic and acoustic drum sounds in truly peerless sound quality. Six exclusive monophonic drum plug-ins, with their own unique algorithms, give you any percussive sound you need. All fully tweakable, automatable, and perfectly integrated into MASCHINE with the quality that comes from NI’s acclaimed DSP expertise.
Polish your tracks to perfection with the mixer window in MASCHINE. Tweak volume and panning with ultimate ease. See group and individual track levels clearly on meters complete with peak level indicators. Adjust levels on any group of sounds. And two aux sends per channel let you freely route sounds anywhere in your project. MASCHINE’s new user interface brings you all this and much more – cutting-edge groove production has never been this easy.NEW PLUG-IN STRIP:
MASCHINE new plug-in strip gives you a whole new way of seeing your instruments and effects. Each internal instrument and effect now has its own layout for lightning fast visual recognition. This intuitive, visual integration extends to KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. And beyond that, MASCHINE can handle pretty much any VST, AU or effect plug-in you own.
MORE SOUND INSIDE:
Browse presets and load any KOMPLETE 10 Instrument or Effect at-a-glance directly from MASCHINE full-color product icon display. And now, there’s even more to discover. MASCHINE key mac includes KOMPLETE SELECT – a premium selection of 10 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects. Get a full suite of professional sound right out of the box and control it all from your MASCHINE hardware. You also get over 2000 more samples, 200 brand-new MASSIVE presets, and over 100 new kits – all in a streamlined browser that makes finding your sound fast and simple. No matter what sound you’re after, MASCHINE is waiting for you.
- FIXED an issue where browser items marked as favourite disappeared after the latest update
- After installing from Native Access, please ensure that any external storage devices containing content are connected when launching MASCHINE for the first time
- ADDED Poly Synth – based on Pro 53
- Factory Library also updated to add presets
- ADDED Multi-selection of Clips in software
- ADDED Change scenes via MIDI from MASCHINE MK3 (configure via SETTINGS > MIDI Tab)
- ADDED Host Kontakt VST3 (please note: it is not currently possible to host VST3 versions of the recently released FX plug-ins)
- ADDED Apple Silicon support:
- MASCHINE (standalone application) can be used on Apple Silicon machines when Rosetta 2 is installed (available from App Store)
- MASCHINE plug-in can be used in DAWs that have been launched using Rosetta (right-click on DAW application in Finder > Get Info > Open using Rosetta)
- ADDED Additional Arpeggiator parameters: Retrigger, Repeat, Offset, Inversion and Range (available from MASCHINE MK3, MK2, Studio and KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series MK2 controllers)
- ADDED Save presets from MASCHINE MK3
- CHANGED File paths in preferences are now shown in the standard POSIX format instead of the old Mac HFS format (i.e. slashes instead of colons) on macOS
- CHANGED Browser tag ‘Urban’ has been changed to ‘Hip Hop’ for MASCHINE Projects and Groups
- CHANGED ‘Enabled’ / ‘Disabled’ have been changed to ‘On’ / ‘Off’
- FIXED Audio crackles when sampling (introduced in MASCHINE 2.14)
- FIXED Clunky scrolling when using a MacBook trackpad
- FIXED Super 8 missing background image on controllers.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.