Native Instruments 2019 Mac low end forms the foundation of almost all electronic music, so getting great kick and bass from the start makes all the difference. TRK-01 marries classic mixing techniques with innovative sound design, sequencing, and modulation, so you’re always inspired to write solid and exciting kick-bass combinations. Get your new tracks rolling quicker and sounding bigger than ever before – start with TRK-01. The Kick module is built for versatility, ease-of-use, and expressive fun, and relies on a powerful combination of two sound layers: sampled or synth-based. Each layer has drive and a multimode filter (ideal for blending the low end of an 808-style kick with the transient crack of an acoustic sample, for example).
The combined kick is further shaped using effects, envelopes, and sequenced modulation, and can be tuned automatically to a master tune setting, avoiding bass frequency clashes. The Bass module offers total expressive freedom with a choice of five synth engines, allowing anything from epic super saws to underground sine subs. An innovative Ducker module lets you quickly apply creative sidechain-style effects or surgical mix cuts to the level, EQ, FX sends, and insert effects parameters. Like the Kick module, Bass features a number of modulators, and all parameters can be controlled by the step sequencer.
Native Instruments Mac Features:
- Independent step-sequencers for Kick and Bass each offer extensive sequencing and modulation controls far more than traditional step-sequencers.
- Every step allows a number of controls, such as note-on, velocity, pitch, length (for bass), and gate.
- Parameter Focus lets you draw in sequence modulation for any Kick or Bass parameter (filter sweeps, for example).
- TRK-01 offers a range of tailored processing types and sound-shaping techniques, starting with a user-selectable insert effect for both Kick and Bass modules.
- Delay and Reverb sends provide key controls in a simple interface, with additional features for huge creative potential.
- Finally, two master inserts a harmonic bass enhancer, followed by a saturation-capable compressor/limiter module.
- The layout of key TRK-01 controls mirrors the hardware layout, with intelligent pre-mapping of additional controls.
- Light Guide keyboard mapping enables intuitive hardware-control of powerful performance features such as hot-swapping of sequencer patterns.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.