Native Instruments Kontakt 2019 Mac raises the bar with KONTAKT the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it’s a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us and you to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
- New KSP built-in variable returns the index of the element triggering a UI callback; applies to tables and the XY Pad.
- Add & Activate Library buttons now launch Native Access which now also supports 3rd party Libraries.
- he frame rate would drop significantly if multiple waveform displays were used on a KSP UI.
- The Missing Samples dialog would always suggest the default user folder instead of the folder the NKIs are in.
- Crash when switching to Mini View under circumstances.
- Using get_control_par() with $CONTROL_PAR_ALLOW_AUTOMATION now returns the correct value instead of always.
- Certain Bank properties would be discarded when re-saving NKSNs.
- The documentation is not up to date.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.