NAMO 2019 Mac is an application that helps you run a local DNS server on your Mac. You don’t have to be a network professional: the simple user interface makes it possible for anyone to install and set up a name server under macOS within a few minutes. Simplify local website testing and streamline access to webbased apps in your LAN like Wiki, CRM, Calendar, Bugtracker, etc.
Testing websites on the local network with fixed domain names instead of changing IP addresses – NAMO is ideal for simplified testing on mobile devices. Comfortable hosting of server based applications in the LAN. Provide easy access to your company’s internal services like wikis, CRMs, image databases, calendars, bug trackers, etc.
NAMO Mac Features:
- It is ideal for simplified testing on mobile devices.
- Access web applications on your LAN effortlessly.
- Comfortable hosting of server based applications in the LAN.
- With NAMO you can easily test your websites on different devices in the LAN.
- This is very often the case if your computer is assigned its IP address dynamically.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.