Scherlokk 2019 Mac is a lightning fast file search utility build for precise and reliable search of every file which meets the search criteria. Music, pictures, bookmarks, documents, etc can be found quickly and easily. Search can be made on any kind of build in volume, portable volume, network drive etc.
It does not matter if the searched file is hidden or system. The file does not even need to be indexed by OS to be found by Scherlokk. When searching with size range, Scherlokk calculates and displays all folders which fit in the range.
Why use Scherlokk rather then Spotlight:
- Scherlokk searches through ‘real’ files instead of the Spotlight’s index. The index is not always up to date and does not contain all files.
- Scherlokk shows search results in a flat or hierarchical view which helps to find out which file is the one you need and how files are located in the folders structure.
- Clean and easy to use interface.
Which files can Scherlokk find?
Since Scherlokk is not based upon the Spotlight’s index, and has its own, powerful search engine, it will find every single file on any accessible volume in your computer. Scherlokk crack mac can compare any files (text or binary) and displays their differences, taking into account insertions or deletions. It uses a sophisticated algorithm for finding similar blocks in both files and shows them as a list of differences.
Scherlokk Mac Features:
- Scherlokk is a light and extremly fast application.
- This gives a great search speed even when opening many applications.
- Scherlokk can compare any files (text or binary) and displays their differences, taking into account insertions or deletions.
- Files on the list can be viewed, launched and displayed in the Finder.
- User can narrow search result by filter file names, sizes or file kinds.
- Files are searched in all subfolders (system, hidden, etc).
- Packages (eg. applications) can be excluded from the search.
- Folders which meet specified criteria can also be found.
- Open as many search windows as needed, searching files simultaneously in different locations.
- Each time you open the program it reads from the preferences and restores your settings.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.