MySQL Workbench 2020 Mac is a unified visual tool for database architects, developers, and DBAs. MySQL Workbench provides data modeling, SQL development, and comprehensive administration tools for server configuration, user administration, backup, and much more. MySQL Workbench Crack Mac is available on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
MySQL Workbench Mac Features:
- It is enables a DBA, developer, or data architect to visually design, model, generate.
- Workbench features for performing difficult change management and documentation tasks that normally require much time and effort.
- MySQL delivers visual tools for creating, executing, and optimizing SQL queries.
- The SQL Editor provides color syntax highlighting, auto-complete, reuse of SQL snippets.
- The Object Browser provides instant access to database schema and objects.
- It’s provides a visual console to easily administer MySQL environments and gain better visibility into databases.
- Workbench provides a suite of tools to improve the performance of MySQL applications.
- DBAs can quickly view key performance indicators using the Performance Dashboard.
- Performance Reports provide easy identification and access to IO hotspots, high cost SQL statements, and more.
- Plus, with 1 click, developers can see where to optimize their query with the improved and easy to use Visual Explain Plan.
- Easy to use solution for migrating Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Sybase ASE, PostreSQL, and other RDBMS tables, objects.
- It’s also supports migrating from earlier versions of MySQL to the latest releases.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.