Murus Pro Suite 2019 main purpose is to speed up network firewall configuration and testing, using a simple interface. Filtering and networking options can be set dragging and dropping icons, changing their order, and selecting check boxes. There is no need to learn code syntax or to type strange commands. Everything is managed by visual elements like buttons, collections, graphics, leads.
OS X features one of the best network firewalls: PF (Packet Filter). It comes in an “under the hood” fashion, installed and disabled by default. Murus’ purpose is to unleash its potential. With its easy and intuitive icons-based and drag&drop-based interface, visual layers of abstraction and a friendly view of the PF firewall it’s a lean and mean tool to protect your Mac and network. Murus Pro Suite for mac Designed with ease of use in mind, yet full of advanced options and monitoring tools, Murus is perfect for everybody; from the average user to the experienced UNIX guru/system administrator and even for educational purposes. Configure and start the PF firewall in one click using built-in presets, use Murus graphical ruleset editor design tool or write fully customized rulesets using the advanced rule editor.
Murus Pro Suite Mac Features:
- Protect your Mac using tools already built into OS X
- Unleash the hidden power of PF, the OS X packer filter
- Easy firewall configuration using the Wizard
- Create firewall rules managing graphic objects
- Visualize PF configuration using simplified layers of abstraction
- Powerful custom rules system lets you create fully customized PF rulesets
- Access a very large set of advanced networking features and options including bandwidth management
- Deploy PF configuration to a large number of Macs with one mouse click.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.