MP4tools 2020 Mac used for the creation and editing of MP4 videos. It is an offshoot of another application called MKVtools, so if you are familiar with its operation, you should be comfortable using MP4tools. As the name might imply, MP4tools crack for mac is a graphical interface for a variety of tools useful for processing video files. Mencoder and Mplayer do the brunt of the work. Limitations to MP4tools’ capabilities are most often due to limitations with these applications.
When you open a video file in MP4tools, you will be presented with a list of video, audio and subtitle tracks contained in the file. Sometimes there will be enough information for you to determine what each track represents. If not, you can select a video and an audio track (and optionally a subtitle track) to preview the tracks in an mplayer window. Once you’ve determined which tracks you are interested in, you can either convert the tracks into an MP4 video, or you can extract the tracks individually to manipulate in your favorite video application. You also can edit MP4 files by either splitting or joining videos.
MP4tools Mac Features:
- Convert from a variety of video file formats like MKV, MP4, OGM and AVI into MP4 videos.
- Can convert most videos without having to re-encode the video track and/or the audio track, so processing takes minutes instead of hours and no quality is lost.
- Simplified, intuitive user interface that takes the guess work out of processing MP4 videos.
- Ability to convert various surround sound audio to 5.1 AC3 or 5.1 AAC.
- Intuitively select desired video, audio and/or subtitle tracks to process, with the ability to verify the selections using video preview.
- Use presets for one step encoding for playback on common hardware such as the iPhone and Apple TV.
- Define presets for one step automated encoding and track selections settings
- Burn (i.e., hard code) subtitle tracks into the video, or mux (soft subtitles) from internal tracks or from external subtitle files commonly found on the internet.
- Control the font, size and positioning of the embedded subtitles.
- Split MP4 videos into segments of a specified file size or by start/end time.
- Adjust the Pixel Aspect Ratio of MP4 videos.
- Join MP4 videos.
- Extract the selected tracks from MP4 videos as individual video and/or audio files.
- Add jobs to a queue either individually or in batches via drag and drop so you can process multiple files overnight.
- Apply one setting to a group of files for easy batch creations.
- Enter a “Watch Mode” for which MP4tools will process all videos place in a defined folder.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.