MP3 Gain 2020 Mac is a simple tool designed specifically to adjust and normalize the volume of audio files. It automatically normalize the volume of audio files and adjust the loudness of audio tracks without lossy. It performs statistical analysis to determine how loud the file actually sounds to the human ear.
MP3 Gain Mac Features:
- Support many audio formats (mp3, wma, wav, flac, m4a, ac3, mp2, ogg).
- Support batch adjustment.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.