Movavi Video Editor for Mac 2019 it takes only a few minutes to master. Movavi’s movie maker for Mac has everything you need for quick and efficient home movie editing and photo slideshow creation. Just import your videos and photos into the program, magically improve video quality, apply filters, add titles, animated fades and music – and you’re good to go! Simple controls and an intuitive interface guarantee a short learning curve and tons of creative fun.
- Meet Video Editor Movavi for Mac – a superfast streamlined app for easy video editing on Mac. Try it out and see how easily you can create polished home videos and photo slideshows. It takes just five easy steps:
- Upload video clips and photos: use any popular video or image format, import all files from the folder of your choice.
- Edit and enhance your footage: cut, rotate, and crop video, delete unwanted segments, improve video quality, fix shaky and vertically shot videos.
- Add music: import your own audio files in almost any format or choose from pre-installed selections. Add stylish titles and callouts, enhance the flow with dynamic transitions.
- Experiment with filters: apply creative effects including Old Movie, Flying Objects, Pop Art and many more.
- Export your movie: use a wide range of built-in presets optimized for regular playback, mobile viewing, and sharing online.
Choose Video Editor Movavi if you want to:
- Cut, rotate, reverse or enhance your video on the timeline.
- Liven up your footage with animated transitions.
- Add creative titles to your movie.
- Add a soundtrack in any popular audio format or choose one of the available music themes.
- Edit audio files that you’ve added to the project.
- Create unique soundtracks by applying various audio effects.
- Capture video from webcams, camcorders, and VHS cassettes.
- Use demo video clips from the VideoBlocks website.
- Remove motion distortion with the video stabilization tool.
- Create colorful slideshows with music and fades.
- Experiment with Chroma Key, Picture-in-Picture and other effects.
- Export videos in most popular formats.
- Tweak your projects for mobile viewing on iPad, iPhone, iPod, and other devices.
- Prepare your videos for uploading on Facebook, YouTube or other websites.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.