Movavi Video Converter 2020 Mac is a powerful yet easy-to-use video and audio file converter that’s specifically designed for the Mac. It’s the perfect tool for fast multimedia conversion between popular formats and has no negative impact on the quality.
Smart format and device conversion presets speed up the process even more. Plus, you can batch-convert your media, and choose different parts of your videos to convert if you don’t need the entire file encoded. With Video Converter Movavi, you can select any part of the video to convert. The conversion will be completed even faster, and the video or audio fragment will be saved as a separate file.
Convert video, including DVD, HD and AVCHD, and audio between most popular formats, including AVI, MPEG-1,2, MP4, 3GP, Flash (FLV), MOV, MKV, WMV, MP3, WAV, OGG, AAC, FLAC, and more. Video Converter Movavi also enables you to convert video and audio for many popular mobile devices with just one click. The program supports iPod, iPad, iPhone, Sony PlayStation, HTC, BlackBerry, LG, Samsung, Nokia, Huawei, Xiaomi, and more. Just plug the device into your computer, click a button, and the converter will automatically recommend the appropriate settings for saving.
Movavi Video Converter Mac Features:
- Convert video between hundreds of popular formats, including HD
- Do minor editing: trim, join, crop, rotate, stabilize, enhance, add captions and watermarks, synchronize subtitles with video
- Extract soundtracks and convert between audio formats
- Adjust sound volume and normalize sound in video clips
- Convert between image formats and convert video to GIF
- Grab screenshots from video and save them in popular graphics formats
- Convert files in seconds with ZERO quality loss – the revolutionary SuperSpeed Mode is up to 81x faster than regular conversion
- Automate the conversion process with the handy Watch Folder feature
- Export multimedia for viewing on mobile devices using smart presets and resize options
- Transfer converted files to your iTunes gallery
- The innovative SuperSpeed conversion mode lets you change video formats.
What’s New in Version:
- Device detection: connect the device to your Mac and the converter will recommend the appropriate preset.
- Video enhancing: fix videos shot in low-light conditions.
- Multi-part trimming: cut away all unnecessary sections, no matter where they appear in the video, with precision.
- Audio enhancing: noise reduction, automatic volume evaluation and correction.
- Subtitle synchronization.
- More supported formats and presets for mobile devices.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.