Movavi Screen Capture Studio 2019 mac is a convenient screen recorder for Mac that lets you capture anything from the screen of your Apple computer: video guides, Skype calls, streaming video, and much more. The built-in video editing tool helps you turn raw footage into stylish video clips. Cut unwanted fragments, enhance the video, add music and titles, connect clips with dynamic transitions, and more.
Movavi Screen Capture Studio Mac Features:
- Record desktop and any screen activity.
- Enhance video quality, cut out unwanted fragments, add titles and effects.
- Save videos to watch on any device.
- Capture footage from your Mac screen at up to 60 fps, or reduce the output file size by capturing at 5-10 fps.
- Capture windows, or full screen, or specific parts of the screen.
- Check if your sound devices work, adjust the volume.
- Capture keyboard and mouse actions.
- Show the keys you hit on the keyboard.
- Highlight the cursor with different colors.
- Set custom mouse click sounds and manage click sound volume.
- Manage your capturing with hot keys and the control bar above the capture frame.
- Grab HD screenshots while you’re recording, edit them, and save the result in the format you choose!
- Configure the program for scheduled recording with the convenient capture timer.
- Divide the video into parts, delete unwanted segments.
- Convert video to MP4, MOV, AVI, or other popular media formats.
- Save clips from your Macintosh screen in an instant thanks to the SuperSpeed option.
- Use the handy mobile presets to watch the result of your video screen capture on your smartphone, tablet, or other portable device.
- We’re removing the built-in screenshot editor so the app is easier for home use.
- You can now upload recorded videos straight to your YouTube channel.
- Save the result in popular formats: MP4, AVI, WMV, GIF, and MP3.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.