Movavi PDF Editor 2019 looking for a PDF reader for Mac with good editing tools? Most of the software for Mac that you can find online for download is not that great. Free desktop apps usually lack advanced options and have inadequate formatting tools, and higher-quality paid programs can be out of the question because of their high price. Movavi PDF Editor for mac decided to combine the best features of the available OS X PDF editors without the drawbacks to come up with a Mac PDF Editor you’ll like. Create and update contract drafts, combine multiple scans into PDF files, and much more!
Movavi PDF Editor Mac Features:
- Easy PDF viewer
- Simple page editor
- PDF page export.
PDF and Image Viewing
- Read standard PDF documents on Mac computers: text documents, articles, forms, booklets, and more
- Open pictures in PNG or JPG formats
- Switch between tabs in open documents
- Scale pages from 25% to 400%
- Add, extract, and remove pages. Create new documents from selected pages
- Rotate and rearrange pages within a document
- Add images of seals and signatures into documents in just one click
- Insert JPG and PNG images into PDF pages; change the size of the images, their orientation and position on a page.
- Export documents, images, and projects from Word, Excel, Photoshop, or AutoCAD as PDFs, then open and combine them in the PDF Editor
- Create a single PDF document to store scans of receipts or monthly reports
- Merge JPG scans in a PDF file after digitizing a large document with a scanner with a small amount of memory
- No need to re-scan a large document if one or two pages weren’t scanned correctly: scan just those pages again and add them to the original PDF file.
- Save the contents of individual PDF pages from larger documents as standalone PDFs
- Extract pages as JPG or PNG images
- Save images as PDF pages.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.