Download Now ( 100% Working Link )
Mountain 2017 Mac you can mount, unmount or eject volumes with two single clicks. Unmount a single volumes or eject all external volumes at once. Unmounted volumes will be spinned down and can either be unpluged or reactivated in Mountain without the need to unplug the USB cable and plug it back in.
Mountain Mac Features:
- Automatically unmount external volumes when the system goes to sleep.
- A list of recent server volumes provides easy access to network shares than can be re-mounted with a single click.
- Your favourite server volumes even can be mounted automatically when your Mac comes back from sleep.
- Mountain identifies applications that block volumes from being ejected and allows you to quit them right away.
- Optionally Mountain will notify you whenever a volume becomes available or an external device can be unplugged safely. A click on the notification will open the volume in Finder.
- The Mountain menu bar icon will indicate if external volumes are connected.
- You are clear to unplug all device cables including network connections.
- Global hotkeys provide fast access to unmount and mount all external volumes at once.
Requirements: Mac OS X Kodiak, Cheetah 10.0, Puma 10.1, Jaguar 10.2, Panther 10.3, Tiger 10.4, Leopard 10.5, Snow Leopard 10.6, Lion 10.7, Mountain Lion 10.8, Mavericks 10.9, Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan 10.11, Sierra 10.12 and later Version.
Mountain 1.6.4 Crack FREE Download