Mountain Duck 2021 Mac lets you mount any remote FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Azure Cloud Storage, S3, Google Cloud Storage, Google Drive & OpenStack Swift as a local disk in the Finder. Based on the solid open source foundation of Cyberduck, all major protocols are supported to connect to just about any server you want. Open remote files with any application and work like on a local volume. Transfer files using Finder to remote servers, fast.
Mountain Duck Crack Mac is a nifty OS app that can make it a lot easier to manage your cloud storage accounts and FTP, SFTP or WebDAV servers, as it enables you to mount them as local volumes and transfer files using Finder. The application is very easy to use and runs in your menu bar, allowing you to quickly connect and disconnect from various storage services. Once you have added them as bookmarks in Mountain Duck, however, they can be accessed just like any other local volume, so that Finder can be used whenever you want to browse their contents or copy files.
Mountain Duck Mac Features:
- Mount remote storage servers as standard Finder volumes, for easy browsing and file transfers.
- Duck is especially useful if you need to manage multiple servers or cloud storage services at once.
- Useful tool that supports numerous popular file transfer protocols.
- You can add as many servers or cloud storage accounts as you wish.
- It supports FTP, SFTP, WebDav, Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud and OpenStack Swift.
- Configuring each bookmark is not at all difficult, provided you know the server address and the required username and password.
- Unobtrusive menu bar app that is always close by when you need it.
- Your bookmarks can be configured and accessed from Mountain Duck’s menu bar icon.
- The app displays a detailed history of all past connections, and allows you to enable or disable Bonjour notifications.
- Mountain is a handy utility that could prove to be invaluable for users who commonly manage multiple remote storage servers.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.