Motion 2021 Mac designed for video editors, Motion is a powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions, and realistic effects in real time. Motion for mac features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs. Video output to VR headset requires Mac computer with discrete graphics running macOS High Sierra. 27-inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics recommended.
Motion Mac Features:
- Breakthrough Speed, Quality, and Output
- Import wide color images, view them on supported Mac computers, and then export in standard Rec. 709 or wide Rec. 2020 color space
- Export standard or 360° projects to Apple devices and publish directly to YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo
- Deliver ProRes 4444 video for uncompressed quality at reduced file sizes
- Send to Compressor to access advanced options for custom encoding like HEVC .
- Improves stability when exporting with certain macOS Language & Region preferences.
- Improves stability when playing H.264 or HEVC media.
- Fixes an issue in which a 3D object would render with incorrect brightness on Mac computers with Apple silicon.
- Fixes an issue in which Motion could quit unexpectedly when closing a project after export.
- Fixes an issue in which emoji would render incorrectly in an HDR project.
- Fixes an issue in which Motion could quit unexpectedly when closing the application with the HUD open.
- Fixes an issue in which Motion could quit unexpectedly when adjusting the opacity of a gradient using the onscreen control.
- Fixes an issue in which Motion would quit unexpectedly when dragging media or an object into a USDZ media well.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.