Motion 2022 Mac designed for video editors, Motion is a powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions, and realistic effects in real time. Motion for mac full features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs. Video output to VR headset requires Mac computer with discrete graphics running macOS. 27-inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics recommended.
Motion Mac Features:
- Breakthrough Speed, Quality, and Output
- Import wide color images, view them on supported Mac computers, and then export in standard Rec. 709 or wide Rec. 2020 color space
- Export standard or 360° projects to Apple devices and publish directly to YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo
- Deliver ProRes 4444 video for uncompressed quality at reduced file sizes
- Send to Compressor to access advanced options for custom encoding like HEVC.
- Use the new Sliced Scale filter to divide an image into slices to prevent distortion when scaling
- Optimized playback and graphics performance for M1 Max and M1 Ultra on the new Mac Studio
- Adds Korean language support
- Includes stability improvements and bug fixes
- Select the new Object mode in the inspector to automatically detect, track, and match the movement of faces or objects using machine learning
- Use object tracking with the Analyze Motion, Match Move, and Track behaviors
- Choose between different tracking analysis types
- Object tracking uses the Apple Neural Engine to accelerate video analysis on Mac computers with Apple silicon
- Edit videos recorded on iPhone 13 in Cinematic mode (Requires macOS Monterey)
- Use Cinematic controls in the inspector to modify the intensity of the depth effect, and add keyframes or behaviors to change the effect over time.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.