Motion 2022 Mac designed for video editors, Motion is a powerful motion graphics tool that makes it easy to create cinematic 2D and 3D titles, fluid transitions, and realistic effects in real time. Motion for mac features require Internet access; fees may apply. Blu-ray recorder required for burning Blu-ray discs. Video output to VR headset requires Mac computer with discrete graphics running macOS High Sierra. 27-inch iMac with Radeon Pro 580 graphics recommended.
Motion Mac Features:
- Breakthrough Speed, Quality, and Output
- Import wide color images, view them on supported Mac computers, and then export in standard Rec. 709 or wide Rec. 2020 color space
- Export standard or 360° projects to Apple devices and publish directly to YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo
- Deliver ProRes 4444 video for uncompressed quality at reduced file sizes
- Send to Compressor to access advanced options for custom encoding like HEVC .
- Select the new Object mode in the inspector to automatically detect, track, and match the movement of faces or objects using machine learning
- Use object tracking with the Analyze Motion, Match Move, and Track behaviors
- Choose between different tracking analysis types
- Object tracking uses the Apple Neural Engine to accelerate video analysis on Mac computers with Apple silicon
- Edit videos recorded on iPhone 13 in Cinematic mode (Requires macOS Monterey)
- Use Cinematic controls in the inspector to modify the intensity of the depth effect, and add keyframes or behaviors to change the effect over time
- Choose to focus on faces or other objects by selecting them using the Cinematic tool in the viewer
- View or delete focus points in the video timeline
- Easily add a neon glow to text, shapes, video, stills, and more.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.