Monosnap 2022 screenshot editor. Capture screenshots, share files, record video and .gifs!
Monosnap Mac Features:
- Capture full screen, just part of the screen, or a selected window
- Make your crop area pixel perfect with our 8x magnifier
- Customize hotkeys
- Make timed screenshot
- Record screencasts
- Highlight details while recording a video.
Annotate and Edit:
- Highlight important details with pen, text, arrows and shapes
- Hide private information with blur tool
- Open snapshots in your favorite external editor.
Save and share:
- Login to get free cloud storage space
- Connect Monosnap Crack to Evernote, Dropbox, CloudApp, Yandex.Disk and Box.com
- Add your personal ftp, sftp, webdav or S3 server
- Upload files and images by dropping them to the menubar icon
- Drag & Drop right from the editor
- Use your own ftp,sftp or webdav server
- Share your snapshots in one click
- Upload your videos on youtube or monosnap.
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Token refresh for Okta (available only for Enterprise Plan)
- Audio recording bug.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.