Money 2019 Mac by Jumsoft presents a powerful, comprehensive, and intuitive system designed to help you keep control of your financial life. Money for mac crack your account balances, track your income and spending, keep budgets, and have your data synced among your Mac, iPhone, and iPad via Dropbox. Do it all in a straightforward and stylish interface.
Money Mac Features:
- Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions.
- Straightforward way of managing categories and payees.
- Enter transactions by category or payee.
- Various options for sorting, labeling, and searching.
- Various budget periods, including one-time budgets.
- Average spending amounts to help set realistic budget limits.
- Color indications and alerts for low and exhausted budgets.
- Advance planning of expenses, income, and transfers.
- Handle recurring transactions, such as utility bills.
- Reminders about pending scheduled transactions.
- Easily changeable report parameters
- Various options for report customization.
- Printing and emailing capabilities.
- Portfolio feature allows following all investment accounts.
- Charts depicting history of portfolio and individual stocks.
- Automatically updated tables of top gainers and losers in the market, major world indices, and currency rate fluctuations.
- Syncing with Money for iPhone and iPad (requires iOS 6 or later).
What’s New in Version:
- Direct downloads from Wells Fargo fixed.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.