Modo Bass 2020 Mac is the first physically modeled bass virtual instrument that gives you an unprecedented realistic performance for your bass tracks. As a producer, you want the best possible bass sound you can get… you want realism, credibility and authenticity that delivers the most accurate and inspiring performance. Sometimes you just can’t hire the right bass player, and some virtual instruments out there can leave you flat and uninspired. Enter MODO BASS Crack Mac the industry’s first true physically modeled instrument from the leader in analog modeling technology. 8 years in the making and developed in collaboration with one of Europe’s oldest universities, MODO BASS is a completely new breed of instrument that delivers the best of both worlds: the realism and sound of an instrument being played by a master musician and the convenience of a plug-in virtual instrument.
But MODO BASS isn’t a virtual instrument by definition, it’s a completely new technology that redefines realism from a computer based instrument. MODO BASS for Mac is the first technology of its kind that models the entire process of playing bass. Every component that contributes to the unique tonal properties of a bass player playing an instrument has been modeled, and the effects of each component on the other ones the interactions between each tone variable has been recreated to give you a dynamic, living breathing and ever-changing performance. You see, traditional virtual instruments are sample-based, meaning that sound is produced by triggering recorded samples of instruments. MODO BASS isn’t a sample-based instrument, but rather a completely new technology where sound is generated by recreating the physical properties of a real instrument everything that makes an instrument create sound is physically modeled and sound is synthesized in real time.
Modo Bass Mac Features:
- All of this gives MODO BASS the ability to create sound in real time based on the construction.
- MODO BASS brings for the first time ever-changing, hyper-realistic, living-breathing bass sound.
- It is a complete synthesis of bass playing and as such it lets you adjust.
- You can give you a limitless variety of bass sounds because, just like a real bass player.
- MODO gives you 14 iconic basses that span the history of music 14 basses that define virtually every style.
What’s new in version 1.5?
- 2 new bass models: Imperial (based on a 6 string Fodera Custom model); Metal (based on a 5 string Dingwall Combustion NG2)
- 6 string feature: all models can now be turned into 6 string basses
- Drop A feature: drops the low B String to an A note
- Redesigned, more flexible control section
- Update is free for all current users.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.