Mobility 2022 Mac provides visibility into remote worker’s actions no matter what network they are on, preventing users from accessing risky content, connecting to unsecured networks, or accessing risky information. By creating a software defined perimeter (SDP) around their device, NetMotion gives user enterprise level security without needing to have the VPN activated.
The NetMotion platform now has a unified console for network intelligence and data visualizations featuring updated dashboards that allow for enhanced data filtering, connectivity maps, coverage tracking, and more. With improved diagnostic features integrated into the policy engine, you can get even more accurate monitoring of network performance and automatically gather troubleshooting data when errors occur.
Mobility Mac Features:
- Control access to resources on a granular level
- Proxy all mobile traffic to and from the device
- Get insights into traffic flowing both inside and outside the VPN
- Eliminate chokepoints with enforcement of security access controls at the mobile edge
- Create policies to prioritize traffic, and block access to risky, unsafe, or inappropriate content by category across users and groups.
- SAML authentication support
- New ZTNA policy action strengthens security by forcing user reauthentication when security contexts change
- New ZTNA policy actions for enabling/disabling data collection improve compliance and enforcement.
- New visibility for ZTNA policy enforcement to evaluate the impact of applying ZTNA policies and make proactive security policy decisions.
- Client support for ARM processors on Apple devices
- Support for new and enhanced Mobile IQ dashboards including 5G signal quality and network coverage, Wi-Fi signal quality mapping, and Mobility connection status.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.