MobiKin Assistant for iOS 2019 Mac Data losing happens here and there in the digital portable life. So as an iDevice user, we strongly recommend you to find a data recovery program for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch as your daily assistant. MobiKin Doctor for iOS is just the tool that can provide users with two different recovery modes to find back the deleted, lost or formatted contacts, SMS, photos and more.
Simply connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to computer with a USB cable, then the program will help get back all your lost or deleted data. There is no need to open your iTunes or connect your device to the computer. The program can auto-scan all iTunes backup files on the computer, and you only need to find the one of your iDevice and continue to extract any data you want from the backup file.
Restore up to 10+ Types of Files from iDevice:
- The types of files on your iPhone, iPad or iPod is definitely different. So in order to satisfy your different recovery needs, this program will supports more than 10 types of files without limitation. So that you can use it to restore any data as you like.
- Recover 10+ types of files from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch easily, including SMS, contacts, call history, safari, notes, calendar, reminders, voice memos, photos, SMS attachments, etc.
- Messages, Contacts and Call History can be restored and saved as HTML format.
- Compatible with all generations of iDevices, including the latest iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5S/5C, iPhone 5, iPad Air, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, etc.(Click here to get the detailed supported device list.)
Backup iOS Data on Local Computer:
- Once you start scanning files on your iDevice with this iOS Data Recovery software, then the program will auto-san both deleting and existing data on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. So this program can also be treated as a good iOS File Backup program. You can export and save all your needed data on local computer with one simple click.
- No matter you wish to restore lost data or just backup the device, you can preview any data in the program directly before recovery. It can greatly help you improve the efficiency of looking for files.
- You’re also enabled to extract data from unreadable iTunes backup file and save them on your local computer. But here please be sure that your iTunes backup is the latest one and contains all files you need.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.