MKV2MP4 2021 Mac is an application that can convert video files in the MKV container format to more compatible MP4 video files. It can convert most common MKV files very quickly and has a queue for converting hundreds of files at once. MKV2MP4 crack can be configured to either produce files with perfect compatibility (at the expense of conversion speed) or to do conversion extremely quickly by producing files that are playable on most, but not all players. Because MKV2MP4 for mac doesn’t re-encode the video track, conversion is fast and the resulting video has the exact same high video-quality as the source file.
MKV 2 MP4 Mac Features:
- MKV is the format of files that are compatible for Matroska Multimedia Container.
- Matroska Multimedia Container is in a free container open standard format a known file format that has the capacity to hold unlimited number of videos, audios, subtitle tracks, and pictures in just one file.
- It’s designed to be used as a universal format for the storage of multimedia content such as TV shows or movies.
- MKV can also hold the all MP4 digital elements and can compress videos in high quality to smaller files.
- It’s also in a container format just like MKV that can hold videos, audios, playlists, images, subtitles and chapter markers defined by MPEG.
- This is a container format that allows the combination of various multimedia streams into a single file.
- MP4 is created and designed to store timed media info in an extensive and flexible format so that multimedia can be managed, interchanged and edited.
- Blu-ray and HD videos, it’s very suitable for you to convert your MP4 videos to MKV especially if you’re using a Mac device.
- Converting MP4 to MKV on Mac, will make better quality.
- Their suitability depends on the specific requirements you have.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.