Mixed In Key 2021 Mac music will be analyzed with the world’s most loved key detection. Mixed In Key gives you unique and exclusive tools to give you the pro-sound of your favorite DJs and producers. Make perfect DJ sets, mashups, remixes, and music productions in the right key.
Every song ranked 1-10 on how danceable it is. Make playlists where your favorite anthems are grouped together. Put all your chillout songs into another playlist. You will find the right song to play at the right time. Energy Level detection makes it easier to create playlists. No-one likes an MP3 file filled with junk comments and other useless information. Mixed In Key Mac Crack will clean up your music files so only the most important information is displayed on your laptop or CDJ.
Want to cue-up the best part of a record in seconds and mash things up with ultra-fast mixing? Mixed In Key Full Crack will automatically suggest-and-store up to 8 cue points per track, saving you lots of time-consuming cue-point finding while in the DJ booth and hours of prep-time in your DJ management software.
Mixed In Key Mac Features:
- Mixed In Key makes harmonic mixing easy.
- Whether you are an aspiring or experienced DJ, Mixed In Key is an essential add-on to your DJ setup.
- This software virtually guarantees that your DJ sets will sound perfect.
- The idea behind Mixed In Key is that it analyzes the harmonies and melodies of your music.
- It shows you the musical key of every track, and helps you choose tracks that are harmonically compatible with each other.
- Most of the world’s best DJs use Mixed In Key.
- It works with Traktor, Serato, Pioneer CDJs, Virtual DJ, Ableton Live, and all other DJ apps.
- It’s like a plug-in that makes your current DJ software 100% harmonic.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.