IK Multimedia MixBox 2022 Mac has announced the release of MixBox, a “500 series”-style virtual rack plug-in. MixBox includes 70 studio processors and creative effects derived from IK’s T-RackS, AmpliTube, and SampleTank, as well as four new reverb algorithms. It packs these processors into a convenient and intuitive channel strip layout that can be used as a plug-in for any DAW or in stand-alone mode.
Users can create and save their own custom channel strips in an 8-slot “rack” that can be used in all major DAWs. With drag & drop routing and a range of advanced controls like wet/dry mix, sidechain and individual processor gain, users can assemble even complex processor chains in seconds. IK Multimedia MixBox Crack Mac stand-alone mode offers a complete, easy-to-use mixing experience for nearly any situation, with up to eight separate racks of eight processors each.
Audio can be fed into a computer from any source such as a digital mixer or audio interface, and the MixBox main panel will offer control over all eight racks at once. Users can load rack presets, add or remove processors from each rack, activate the side-chain and manage input/output channels and gain for each rack, all from one panel. Beginners will benefit from having hundreds of high-quality effects and presets, as well as 600+ presets, while advanced users can speed up their workflow by using the customizable format to save and recall whole custom effects chains instantly.
IK Multimedia MixBox Mac Features:
- Create your own custom channel strips
- Over 70 FX from T-RackS, AmpliTube & SampleTank
- Dynamics, EQs, Filters, Modulation, Channel Strips, Saturation, Reverbs, Delays, Distortion and Amps
- 4 all-new algorithms for hall, room, plate and inverse reverbs
- Chain up to 8 processors in a single instance
- Lightning-fast workflow with all controls at your fingertips
- Save and recall entire chains, instantly
- Over 600 presets for every situation, including single processor and whole-chain presets
- Stand-alone hosts up to 8 full racks for live mixing
- Universal portable effects format for collaborative productions.
- Added EQ-PA: A channel strip EQ with phase invert, preamp, and band pass filter
- Added Rack master Wet/Dry FX Control
- Added Auto-Save feature, which preserves app state upon close
- Improved EQ-PG internal oversampling to prevent EQ cramping
- Fixed a bug where song presets would use display name “Rack Presets”
- General reliability improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.