Mirror for mac 2019 application to mirror the screen of your Mac to any Samsung Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can also stream individual video files from your Mac to your TV. Also, we included the option to watch one window on your Mac, and another window on your TV!
Mirror key crack works on any Samsung Smart TV from the 2012 models onward. Which model year do you have? You can see that by looking at the middle letter in your model type. The quality of your experience will be dependent on the quality of your local network. Some tips to enhance the experience:
- Preferably, connect your TV by LAN cable to your router.
- Use an “ac” router. If you don’t have one, then an “n” router.
- Try not to overload your wifi network by moving big files around while you are mirroring.
Mirror Mac Features:
- Make sure that your Samsung TV is on the same local network and same subnet as your Mac.
- The TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but just on “TV” Mode or any HDMI IN port.
- After launching the app, you will see the app icon appearing in the top bar of your Mac and the app will look for your TV on the network.
- Use this option to put the screen of your Mac on TV.
- In source, you can select which screen (or attached monitor) you want to display on TV.
- If you are running multiple applications on your Mac, you can also select which application window you want to see on TV.
- Use this option if you have a video file on your Mac and you want to play just the file on TV.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.