Mirror for Roku 2021 Mac you own a Mirror for Roku TV Mac free and want to show your phone or computer’s display on the big screen, AirBeamTV has the solution! Mirror your Mac, iPhone or iPad to any Roku enabled TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed. The app works without the need for an Apple TV or Airplay.
Application to mirror the screen of your Mac to Roku Streaming Players. No wires and no additional hardware needed! You can also stream individual video files from your Mac to your TV. Also, this app works without the need for an Apple TV or Airplay.
Mirror for Roku Mac Features:
- You can easily use this app in your mac.
- It allows you to mirror the screen and audio of your Mac to a Roku Streaming Player, Roku Streaming Stick or Roku TV.
- You can also stream individual video files from your Mac to your Roku.
- Roku TV included the option to watch one window on your Mac, and another window.
How the app works:
First, make sure that your Roku is on the same local network and same subnet as your Mac. After launching the app, you will see the app icon appearing in the top bar of your Mac and the app will look for your Roku on the network. It will show your Roku when it has found it. Now, you have two options:
Mirror your Mac Screen:
Use this option to put the screen of your Mac on TV. In source, you can select which screen (or attached monitor) you want to display on TV. If you are running multiple applications on your Mac, you can also select which application window you want to see on TV.
Check this to hear the sound of your Mac coming from the TV. You will need the additional (free) audio driver.
Play Video File:
Use this option if you have a video file on your Mac and you want to play just the file on TV. Drop it in the box and it will play on TV.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.