Mirror for Philips 2020 Mac is an application to mirror the screen of your Mac to any Philips Smart TV. No wires and no additional hardware needed. This works on any Philips Smart TV from the 2012 models onward.
The quality of your experience will be dependant on the quality of your local network. Some tips to enhance the experience:
Mirror for Philips Mac Features:
- Preferably, connect your TV by LAN cable to your router.
- Use an “ac” router. If you don’t have one, then an “n” router.
- Try not to overload your wifi network by moving big files around while you are mirroring.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.