MindNode 2022 Mac lets you lay out your notes and tasks visually so you can get a bird’s-eye view of your project. The clutter-free interface lets you concentrate on generating and connecting ideas, and an infinitely expanding canvas means that no matter how big or complicated your project gets, MindNode 2022 Mac Crack can keep up.
MindNode Mac Features:
- Create new nodes with one click
- Create cross connections between otherwise unrelated nodes
- Drag and drop to move or reconnect nodes
- Add images and links to files or webpages
- Create multiple mind maps on one canvas
- Infinitely large canvas expands to keep up with your ideas
- Full screen mode lets you brainstorm without distractions
- Hide and show nodes and branches with one click
- Drag and drop nodes to rearrange your mind map
- Automatically reorganize complicated mind maps
- Highlight important nodes using different colors, fonts, and stroke widths
- Search lets you find any node, even if it’s hidden-no matter how big the mind map gets
- iCloud sharing: access your mind maps from MindNode touch on your iPhone and iPad or MindNode Pro 2022 on your Mac
- Export your mind map as a PDF, FreeMind or OPML document, PNG or TIFF image, or RTF or text outline.
- Pick any emoji as a colorful sticker. Decorate your mind map with smileys, animals, symbols, and more.
Notes in Outline
- Create & edit notes directly in the Outline. Notes can be displayed inline below the title, or inside a popover.
- Brand new layout for creating organization charts and condensed top-down mind maps.
Medical Sticker Pack
- 25 brand new stickers to add to your mind maps, featuring: woman with mask, scale, virus, microscope & more!
Refreshed & New Themes
- We’ve adjusted all of our themes to increase contrast and added two new themes: Blackberry & Swing.
- Added the ability for MindNode to reopen your documents exactly as you closed them
- Improved the behavior of the selection color to adjust immediately when the accent color is changed
- Improved the rendering of tags and added task indicators when printing and exporting the outline as a PDF
- Improved the visual appearance of the app to deemphasize the inspector tab icons when a window is not active
- Improved the visual elements in the outline to not deemphasize nodes that are currently being edited
- Updated the document file format to support Emoji Stickers and Compact Layout
- Improved automatic scrolling to the text cursor in the outline with long texts
- Improved the appearance of exported images by adding padding around the edges of the canvas
- Improved the appearance of the node well so that it’s aligned with the branch
- Improved the behavior of the canvas when removing or folding a node in the outline to display the next selected node
- Improved the legibility of outline text when exporting or printing a PDF
- Improved the performance of the outline with large documents
- Improved the scrolling behavior in the outline to keep selected or visible rows on the screen when adjusting settings like filtering or zoom.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.