MidiCo 2020 Mac karaoke player and maker is a simple and intuitive user interface for immediate use. Organize and play many types of media files, including MDC (MidiCo File Format), KAR, MID, MP3, CDG, Zipped MP3+G and synchronized MP3 ID3/SYLT-LYR. Complete control of MIDI tracks and professional rendering through SoundFonts. Display karaoke and movie content in full-screen mode, even on a second monitor.
- Simple and intuitive user interface for immediate use.
- Organize and play many types of media files, including MDC (MidiCo File Format), KAR, MID, MP3, CDG, Zipped MP3+G and synchronized MP3 ID3/SYLT-LYR.
- Complete control on midi tracks and professional rendering throw soundfonts.
- Display karaoke and movie content in full screen mode, even on a second monitor.
MidiCo Mac Features:
- It allows to create a MDC karaoke song using any MP3 or MIDI file as a soundtrack. Each MDC files contains up to 2 text tracks with indipendent synchronization.
- MidiCo is designed to be as easy-to-use as possible, You may synchronize, re-synchronize or modify text’s synchronization in few minutes.
- Advanced options allow you to insert credits screen, change font, display images, and more.
- Also, you may synchronize or modify synchronization of an Midi file and save it in standard Midi file format,
- synchronize or modify synchronization of an MP3 ID3/SYLT file, save it in MP3 ID3/SYLT file format or
- export to CDG (MP3+G) Files.
CD+G Disk Ripper:
- Convert CD+G Discs or Audio CD into MP3+CDG or MP3. Easy and fast includes an advanced Error Correction algorithm to fix graphical errors on bad discs.
Midi to Mp3 Converter:
- Allows you to convert MIDI files to Mp3 formats that you can burn on an audio CD and play on a regular CD player.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.