Microsoft Word 2021 Mac create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features, and Smart Lookup shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word. With fewer menus (only the tools that contribute to reading), help you focus on the content. Create, edit and share work is fast and easy with a program such as Word known. Almost everyone knows how to open a document and work with it in Word. It is the program most popular text processing world.
With 1 TB of storage in the cloud OneDrive, you are connected to your important files. Office applications installed on your mobile device and you can access the latest version of your files anytime, anywhere. Mobile documents keep track of the files you’ve recently used so you can open them quickly from another device and continue where you left off.
Microsoft Word Mac Features:
- Save files in the cloud with OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint and sends everyone a single link to the same file along with read and edit.
- Word, you and your team can converse, collaborate and create common documents in real time.
- As aplicáis edits and changes to the document, the enhanced version history Word 2016 allows you to view or retrieve previous drafts.
- Check changes and add comments or answers right next to the text you are editing. Everyone can follow the conversation and be aware of changes in the text, layout and formatting.
- Gives your documents a professional finish aligns graphics, photos, videos and diagrams with text.
- A comfortable alignment guides appear when you need them and disappear when you finish. On your desktop or tablet, dynamic distributions allow you to drag a photo, a video or a way to anywhere you want and redistribute the text before your eyes.
- This is a utility that you’ll love: Word uses to open a PDF on your desktop and you can edit content, such as paragraphs, lists and tables, as if you had created in Word.
- The new feature allows you to search information functionality and provides direct links to Word commands.
- Outlook feature, new in Word 2016, seeks contextual information on the Internet from the document you are reading.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.