Microsoft Office 2021 Mac new Office for Mac is the first major upgrade package Microsoft Office applications on the platform OS X. The new version of the program includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
Microsoft Office Mac Features:
- Get started quickly with new, modern versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote-combining the familiarity of Office and the unique Mac features you love.
- Find the feature you need fast and create documents more easily with built-in automated design and research tools.
- Work online or offline, on your own or with others in real-time – whatever works for what you’re doing.
- With 1 TB of cloud store, your documents are ready when and where you need them, so you can pick up where you left off.
What’s new in Microsoft Office 365?
- Filter and Sort Without Disrupting Others: Create your own views while collaborating with others in Excel, so you can filter and sort without disrupting what others see.
- Improved security for Outlook.com accounts: Security improvements mean you no longer need to set an app password when two-step verification is enabled for your Outlook.com account.
- Say it with ink: Use your digital pen to illustrate your points while recording a presentation and your ink strokes will be recorded as well.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.