Meta 2021 Mac is a complete tool that helps you manage your digital music collection. Meta mac crack allows for easily editing audio metadata such as a song’s artist, title, album, artwork, etc.
Meta Mac Features:
- Straightforward, native user interface that follows macOS’ Standards.
- Batch Editing: Apply changes to a selection of files at once.
- Preview audio and artworks without leaving Meta, using Quick Look.
- Perform string transformations.
- Find and replace text, or regular expressions.
- Rename files, extract tags from file names, or even create directories by specifying metadata patterns.
- Easily set or export album artworks using drag & drop.
- Adjust artworks either on demand, or automatically upon adding new artwork, to keep your audio files size to a minimum.
- Native support for Apple Silicon, aka. M1 Macs, aka. ARM64.
- New and shiny Find & Replace sidebar with: search scopes, pattern matching, and recents.
- New utility to Import tags from CSV files.
- New file command to “Refresh tags” (ie. re-read metadata from disk when changed externally to Meta)
- Artwork thumbnails in the list view, for easier and sexier lookup
- Added “.ape” file format support
- Added “Description” tag
- Added “Previous” option to the startup directory selector
- Autocomplete now also suggests currently listed metadata
- Fixed Meta setting itself up as the default handler for some audio formats
- Fixed view selector tab issues for machines ante macOS 11
- Fixed a bug that prevented from editing the “total” part of track/disc numbers in the sidebar.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.