MeshCAM Pro 2020 Mac have modest goals take a CAD file and get your mill to cut it. You don’t want to become an expert on CAM software you want parts today. MeshCAM is made for people who just want to make parts now. MeshCAM Pro mac crack as lots of flexibility and options for very advanced machining.
Here’s the MeshCAM process:
- Load a file from almost any CAD program
- Build an efficient toolpath with minimal input
- Save gcode that works on your CNC machine.
MeshCAM Pro Mac Features:
- MeshCAM works with your CAD
- MeshCAM works with almost every 3D CAD program by opening the two most common 3D file formats, STL and DXF.
- Rhino, Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, Viacad, Blender, Sketchup, Tinkercad, Autocad, Alibre, ZBrush, and many more work perfectly.
- If you just want to make 2D parts without using a 3D CAD program, you can load 2D DXF files (in R12 format) and extrude them to a 3D part.
- Sometimes you need a part that cannot be designed with a traditional CAD program.
- Sometimes you don’t even have a CAD program.
- If this sounds like you, don’t worry- open any image file (JPG, BMP, or PNG) and MeshCAM converts it to a 3D surface that can be machined directly.
- Users have come up with incredible uses for this feature to make parts that would be almost impossible with a traditional CAD program.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.