Memory Clean 2019 Mac is an absolutely gorgeous, extremely powerful and super slick app for optimizing your Mac’s memory. Memory Clean for mac app replicates the feeling of a fresh system restart and helps to keep your Mac running smoothly.
Memory Clean Mac Features:
- The app works by purging your Mac’s inactive memory and is best used when you close a memory hogging app that you won’t be using again soon.
- By freeing up unneeded memory, you can make available more memory for other apps to take advantage of.
- Clean lets you know which apps are using up the most memory on your Mac and can automatically recover memory when you close them.
- You can enable Memory Clean to notify you of opened apps that have not been used for a period of time.
- You can close these inactive apps to reduce memory usage.
Is there a need for this kind of applications?
Each user can find “heavy” applications for which will prevent a small cleaning RAM. Even work with the browser sometimes can take a decent amount of memory, not to mention those who work with video, 3D, image processing, work with vector graphics, and just playing games.
Why clear memory Mac?
Programs are unloaded from the memory only when needed, i.e. when it ends. This approach greatly speeds up the work, but only in cases where you have a lot of RAM (more than 4 GB). Otherwise, it can slow down the contrary. For such systems, and useful tools such as Memory Clean, which will clean the forced memory. In most cases, the utility work automatically, so you can install it and “forget.” Clear Memory Mac will take place in the background without your intervention.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.