Celemony Melodyne 2021 Mac makes your vocal editing even better than before. With perfect, natural corrections at the press of a key. Thanks to the Chord Track, you can adapt notes with lightning speed to suit the song chord recognition included. And with the unique Fade Tool, Melodyne Crack Mac you can create note-based fades even in polyphonic recordings and samples.
All this is new:
- the ability to edit pitched and noise-like components separately with the “Melodic” algorithm
- a more musical analysis of pitch deviations
- the Chord Track and Chord Grid for pitch editing, chord recognition
- the Fade Tool and Leveling Macro for editing dynamics
- an additional algorithm (“Percussive Pitched”) plus other algorithm improvements
- search functions for keyboard shortcuts, saving of shortcut sets.
Celemony Melodyne Studio Mac Features:
- Melodyne offers you a chord track that is linked to the Pitch Grid in the Note Editor.
- It is helpful when you’re altering chords, and if you want to match any sample harmonically to your music, it works like a dream.
- It can consider tracks apart or together even the entire mix and identify the chords formed when their notes are combined.
- Melodyne power for vocals, instruments of all kinds, and samples.
- This is unique and offers totally new creative possibilities for dynamic editing.
- The Leveling Macro makes loud notes quieter and quiet ones louder, it adjusts volume disparities.
- This new algorithm was developed especially for instruments like tabla, berimbau or 808-kick.
- With this new option, you can obtain better sound quality when editing certain signals, such as those with a great deal of reverberation.
- New search function for keyboard shortcuts, the saving of personalized shortcut sets has been improved.
- You can even switch to the smaller editions to compare their various function sets.
- Melodyne studio is the complete Melodyne, with all Melodyne’s unique functions and possibilities.
- You edit your vocals using the basic functions for pitch and timing. Musical, quick and easy.
- It assistant offers the complete Melodyne toolkit for pitch, timing, vibrato, phrasing, formants and dynamics.
- The ability to edit pitched and noise-like components separately with the «Melodic» algorithm
- A more musical analysis of pitch deviations
- The Chord Track and Chord Grid for pitch editing, chord recognition
- The Fade Tool and Leveling Macro for editing dynamics
- An additional algorithm (“Percussive Pitched”) plus other algorithm improvements
- Search functions for keyboard shortcuts, saving of shortcut sets.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.