MediaHuman YouTube Downloader 2021 Mac is a handy application for those who found a favorite music video or trailer of a new movie and wants to keep it on your computer for viewing offline. Or you need to download a video lesson/tutorial. Our video MediaHuman YouTube Downloader Crack Mac is an ideal solution for such kind of tasks.
- Simultaneous downloads.
- Supports Ultra High resolutions up to 4K.
- Download whole playlists and channels.
- YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Soundcloud and much more.
- Extract audio track and save it as MP3.
- iTunes support.
- VEVO support.
MediaHuman YouTube Downloader Mac Features:
- The program supports downloading of all videos of a playlist or a channel.
- And there’s also an option to track the selected channel or playlist and download new clips as they are uploaded.
- You can configure the program to automatically add downloaded movies to your iTunes library.
- You can also pick a playlist to add them.
- The program supports all available resolutions, be that 720p, 1080p or 4K.
- The program keeps an eye on the clipboard and as soon as it spots a supported link there, it automatically adds this video into the download queue.
- You can choose to save videos in the original quality.
- The clip you get is exactly the same as the one its author uploaded.
- The app automatically detects the artist and the title of a video.
- improved Facebook authorization
- added ‘skipped’ to filter panel
- added support for 2K and 4K Dailymotion videos
- added ‘open in browser’ to context menu for failed items
- corrected behaviour of ‘auto add from clipboard’ to filter not links content
- added option ‘expand playlist automatically’ in Preferences
- added ItemID tag in output filename template.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.