McAfee Data Loss Prevention 2019 face dire consequences due to user behavior at endpoints, which puts confidential data at risk. McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention for mac monitors and prevents risky user behavior that can lead to a sensitive data breach. This protection works across networks, through applications, and via removable storage devices. You’re in control whether users are in the office, at home, or on the move.
McAfee Data Loss Prevention Benefits:
- Prevent accidental disclosure and malicious theft of sensitive data by insiders and hackers alike to protect your business against financial loss, brand damage, and noncompliance.
- Monitor and control the transfer of sensitive information to removable storage devices, via email and IM, and through other communications channels even when data is disguised.
- Ensure that your confidential information is protected throughout your network on servers, in databases, and across endpoints regardless of operating system or device type.
- Streamline management of your entire security risk management portfolio including McAfee Host Data Loss Prevention via the centralized console of ePolicy Orchestrator 4.0.
- Generate detailed reports to demonstrate compliance with internal and regulatory privacy requirements to auditors, board members, and other stakeholders.
McAfee Data Loss Prevention Mac Features:
- Control how employees transfer data over the network, use it in applications, and copy it to removable storage devices; protect data in any format—even if it’s modified, copied, pasted, compressed, or encrypted
- Integration with McAfee Device Control allows you to prevent data from being written to USB drives, iPods, and other removable storage devices; specify which approved devices can and can’t be used according to any Windows-based device parameters
- Use Host DLP to stop data loss from endpoints by monitoring and preventing risky user behavior with your sensitive data; when combined with McAfee Endpoint Encryption, you have a comprehensive, layered approach to preventing data loss
- Define and manage data protection policies, deploy and update agents, monitor real-time events, and generate reports to meet compliance requirements—all from the centralized ePolicy Orchestrator management console.
- Through integration with ePO 4.0, quickly gather all the information you need to support prompt audits and analyses, including sender, recipient, time stamp, data evidence, and more.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.